1. Information about the collection and storage of personal data, and the nature and purpose of their use
(1) We at Kröber and Partner are happy about your visit to our website. In the following notice we will inform you about the collection and storage of personal data upon visiting our website. Personal data means any information relating to a natural person, such as name, address, email-addresses, and user profiles.
(2) Kröber & Partner Steuerberater und Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB (AG Koblenz PR 86), Jean-Pierre-Jungels-Str. 36, 55126 Mainz is the responsible party according to Article 4 section 7 of the EU-GDPR.
(3) The data protection officer at Kröber & Partner Steuerberater und Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB is: Alexander Lessing, at the above-mentioned address, attn Alexander Lessing, or under firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) We are here to assist you with any questions you may have. You can contact us by telephone, email, or our contact form on our website. Upon contacting us by email or our contact form, the data you share (email-address and name) is stored by us to answer your question. The disclosure of other details is voluntary. The personal data collected by us to facilitate use of the contact form is deleted once the data is no longer necessary, or, if we are required by law to archive specific data, we limit the amount of stored data for the required time period and delete it afterwards. The processing of data for the purpose of enabling you to contact us takes place pursuant to Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 letter a) GDPR on the basis of your freely granted consent.
(5) For cases in which we need to resort to the employment of external services, we will inform you in detail about the particular services and the criteria and the duration of storing the data.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the right to assert the following against us regarding your personal data:
- the right to receive information
- the right to data correction or deletion
- the right to limit data usage
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data
- the right to data transference
(2) Additionally, you have the right to raise complaints to the data protection authorities regarding our use of your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data while visiting our website
(1) Upon visiting our website we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our servers, irrespective of the data you actively transmit to us (contact forms, emails, etc.). If you visit our website, we will collect the following data that is technologically necessary to view the website and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 letter f GDPR):
- date and time of inquiry
time difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of inquiry (actual pages / subpages visited)
- status of access/HTTP status code
- transmitted data amount
- the inquiry’s website of origin
- browser language, type, and version
- operating system
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the range and function of which are clarified as follows:
- transient cookies (letter b)
- permanent cookies (letter c)
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. This especially includes session cookies. The session ID correlates with specific browser inquiries and sessions. Thereby, your device is recognizable upon your return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a predefined period, which differs depending on the kind of cookie. You can manually delete the cookies within the security settings of your browser.
d) You can change your browser settings according to your personal preferences and, for example, can decline third-party or all cookies. In this case the functionality of this website can be limited.
4. Usage of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps from Google Inc. to show interactive maps embedded on our website in order to offer you a convenient maps functionality.